Nov 27, 2009

Single Player Mode ...

All topics interest me and some haunt me, until I end up writing them in my blog.

In the moment of revelation I found that in the game of life dependency function is disabled we can share our food, money and any attribute but not emotions .I was still trying to take in the notion that 'I AM ALONE in a bunch of morons’. The inextinguishable, undaunted appetite to achieve my dream resulted in a disaster. And it was only at the moment I finished my exam I recognized the enormity of the risk I had taken.

How do I explain this mysterious affinity between my physical and mental entities that resulted in building a new prototype for life, which explains that our life is like a game playing in Single Player Mode.

It is not the things we do in Life that we regret on our death bed ,But it is things we do not.. So Play Urself .

No comments:

Post a Comment