Jan 23, 2010

Democracy ..A joke

Yesterday i saw a note "The 61st  Republic Day  Celebrations on 26-Jan-2010 9:25 AM onwards ". I doubted majority of the Indians dont know what's that abt. So i m jotting my frustration on most of the indians who are very gud at thinking but never took the initiative to do and always living in the fantasy of being a super power and discussing proudly abt a half naked indian who is responsible for their present glory.

Is democracy a joke in India? To a patriot, this question may be offensive, and hopefully to an alert national security officer, suspicious of an anti-social element. If not, which is the way most will retort, then why is it that I find myself in a society where justice is bought for a price?, and where those who have "connections" have access to their rights,As we all split ourselves into clusters based on our religion and region .

"It is the way things are", "Grow Up", "Stop living in a dream, these are the realities of the world" - I am sick of hearing these patronizing shit. Of course I know the truth, I can see it in front of me. But to be honest, I am disturbed by the truth. Actually, it is more like I now choose to be disturbed by the truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment