Sep 29, 2009

I Hate YSR...

I hate YSR (though he was not directly connected to me ),for being what i dream to become but i can not.

YSR (1949-2009) may have died suddenly, and at arguably the peak of his political career, but leaves behind strong political legacy. Not many people would have agreed with his supporters' assertion that YSR has been as influential as the late N.T.Rama Rao (NTR) in shaping the AP political discourse. But when one looks at the events leading to his tragic death, and the emotional response to it by his fans, YSR has once again surprised his own expectations.

I don’t want to talk about his horrifying death by describing the mangled body battered with rain for 22 hours, But i believe in karma, If god offered this kind of death to YSR it may be only bcoz god is egoistic, Even in his death he took 144 followers he is symbol of true leadership.

He is the best leader i ever saw in my life with larger than life image ...If tears could build a stairway, And memories a lane, I’d walk right up to Heaven, And bring you home again to rule us

We miss U YSR That’s Y I hate U.

No comments:

Post a Comment