Dec 16, 2009

My Bucket List ..

Today I saw 'The Bucket List' movie ,Inspired and thought of writing my Own Bucket List

The List:

Sky dive
Learn to play Guitar
Be involved in a bar fight
bungee jump
Bike race with my CBZ star on neklace road
Steal a car
To be a Politician (bad kind)
To own an Audi TT
Go to my top three countries:
  1. Russia
  2. Canada
  3. Norway ( aurora )
Eat 5 chillies =)
Eat a full KFC Party Bucket
Break a Leg/Arm
Spend a night in jail (eventually)
Play a sport for my country(atleast for my state)
Get a six pack and ripped pecs
Climb mount everest
Run a marathon, or triathalon
Make my own website(not blog)
Shoot a gun(pump action short gun)
Shoot a bird (it aint personal, i just wanna try it =))
Fly a plane n Helicopter
To Direct a movie with my favorite hero
To participate in a TV9 debate
Write a book (preferably a series)
Be in a movie (however small the role)
Meet a liverool football player
Watch INDIA play:
  1. Football
  2. rugby
Eat some "special" brownies =)
Get a tatoo (OM)
punch a bear (again i am an animal lover, just want to say i did it =)
be in two places at once
To have a 12 feet teddy bear in my bed room/

Well thats all i can think of for now, if anything else pops into my head i will add it, if you have any suggestions i will add them to the lsit.

Thanks
Praneel PIDIKITI

No comments:

Post a Comment