Dec 13, 2009

My Convocation Day .. Dec 4th


" Experiences can be good or bad but memories are always sweet"

Convocation- The culmination of a dream. Maybe the first real dream I had - To become a Computer Science Engineer from an International School . Seems just like yesterday that I was in my french class trying to spell "je suis etudiant", I am trying to get my code to work by any possible way.

But between that yesterday and this today, are the two years at ISEP Paris. The highlights of those 2 yrs would be - the terror of Culture shock in the 1st semester, publishing my journal in 'IEEE Jan 2009' on Linear Discrete Computing, and the pressures of getting an internship in the last Semester .

These highlights were punctuated by seemingly never ending tests & Assignments. As I have quoted before "
Experiences can be bitter but memories are always sweet"

After receiving the degree and coming back to Room , I didnt feel the same elation that should come with the completion of the dream. Maybe this was one of those destinations where the journey was more exhilarating than the destination itself. In any case, I have to start looking for new objectives, new dreams. For too long, being a graduate was the only thing on the horizon. Convocation was the symbol to get over it and start moving ahead.

Alrite, enuff of the senti, philosophical stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment