Oct 30, 2009

'0' Hour Review - Technically foreign skeptically slow..

My friend (maverick movie director) took a short film (dur 8 min), So being a movie geek here is my view.

My mind is used to the telugu movie crap from which i cant come out, But after watching it thrice i thought this movie is for intellectuals , But who is intellectuals? Normally foreigners think Indian’s are intelligent, but being intelligent (who said???) i myself cant get into this crap...

Excellent music n editing made it awful to watch, But missing some masala elements n camera work made me nauseatic,

Credits crunch is for 2 min, which is 25 percent of the whole movie I give 6.5 out of 10, you can find some indian names in the final credits

Tailpiece: Do watch if you are good in technical knowledge.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnML7pV2Syc

No comments:

Post a Comment