May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day...













To the person, whom I love dearly..

I was just drifted away today morning with all my childhood thoughts and those very special days with you MOM!!!
-How you used to wait outside for me during my board exams and be the first one to know how I performed on all those exams... Love you mom for waiting there during those difficult exam times...
-For your patience when i always used to complain abt everyone(relatives , teachers).
-u r the only one Supported me when i failed to secure a good rank in EAMCET(Engineering Entrance) Thanks amma ..
-u r the only one waiting for my phone call each and every day ( BOSS won't expect calls on weekends )...

Look mom, now I've grown up,
I can never forget the love you've given,
Such a beautiful relation ,
I just feel like heaven,

I love you ma, may you live forever,
God shall give everybody a mom like you, so clever :)
Dad .. Now you should wait for the next Father's day to read about how much your son loves you and those special moments...
**love you too dad - for everything**

No comments:

Post a Comment