Jun 3, 2010

Emotional Commerce with a Perfect Tag..


Today when i am thinking about a name for my new e-commerce site. I was scanning some greek mythological words bcoz the client is from greece . I was stuck in a anomalous situation where even well known names sounded lousy to me . So i thought of writing my strange ideas in the form of a blogpost. Words are what differentiate us from every other species. Words are where the emotion and value is. The numbers are only achieved when the words that precede them are thoughtful. It’s the right (correct?) side of the brain that matters. And finally business is catching on. I am so excited that we are outsourcing the left side of our work to the power of Moores Law. Which means us humans can get back to the stuff that matters. Love, design and nurturing. We can leave the manufacturing and piece work to the machines and microchips. And instead we can innovate and humanize what we do to earn a living.

Welcome to the new world of title driven commerce and maintaining the right emotional bank account (trust levels) .

No comments:

Post a Comment