Jun 17, 2009

Best Book I've Ever Read -The DaVinci Code



I know that I had "The Game (Penetrating through the secrets of pick up artist)by Neill Strauss" as the book that I was reading next, but the library sent me a notice that I couldn't renew this one because there was a waiting list, so nothing much to do I took the DaVinci code as the only option to pass my time.

I saw this movie in the theaters and to be honest, didn't like it that much . I had some friends who read this book and they loved it. Those are the people who asked me to read some english books to improve my english and so I decided to read it. I just finished reading it and I really liked it. It was definitely one that kept my mind going like crazy through the whole thing So i read almost 13 chapters in the Louvre Garden, one chapter before Monalisa painting and two chapters in Saint sulpice Eglise. I loved all of the riddles and things they had to figure out through the process(anagram,templars of knight n cryptex). I actually wish that I hadn't seen it before I read the book because I wasn't surprised at the end. It would have been a huge surprise otherwise. This book is so great! Depending on your religious views you definitely have to take a lot of Courage to discuss. I actually watched the movie again and liked it much better because most of the scenes are incomplete because davinci code cannot be zipped into a 2 hours package because of its detailed script and which after reading the book was filled up with the new flavour information(just like a solved anagram) . When you don't know why they are doing things it projects the saint as a psycho, but after you read the book it isn't at all.
I would never have believed that this is my kind of thriller, but I'm going to tell you something--the more I read, the more I had to read. In The Da Vinci Code, Dan Brown has built a world that is rich in fascinating detail, and I could not get enough of it.And the whole book is informative, I came across a lot of information.
Mr. Brown, I am your fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment