Jun 19, 2009

A Peep into the Past 1


While adding some photos I had just taken my external hard drive I decided to take a little trip down the saved photos. It's crazy how fast Shivani (my brothers daughter) has grown and how big she has gotten. It seems like just last week I was holding her in my arms . They grow up so fast! She is truly a blessing to my brother n sister in law(bulli) .
While i am doing my engineering playing with her is one among my daily activities , At the time there is nothing much to do.sometimes she used to ask for a chocolate n the first thing to do is to clean my pockets to find atleast 5 bucks , But now i m busy with my work n away from them doing some different stuff(other than playing with children which i m expert in ...) and neglected the little things. Now she is 4 years n i saw her before 15 months , Hope she will recognize me.


Missing Home ....

No comments:

Post a Comment