Jul 7, 2009

My new Imac

I got my new iMac on Monday (6th July 2009). Firstly, I'd like to thank the help from SillyDog701 members on making the decision. Initially, I decided to get the 20 inchs mac with upgraded speed, HDD and RAM, but few days later, I changed my mind, and decided to go for the bigger model Instead .

So this sexy imac is added to my gadget list .

The spec of this iMac:
20-inch iMac with 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processors, 4GB of RAM.

For on line messenger, I tried iChat but not like it. It does not support adding people for other messenger users(may be I don't know). I tried PSI but with no luck to find a server. Finally, I find out Adium. It is a very impressive one. I can add my .Net messenger, Google Talk and Yahoo Messenger there. That is my first experience. I may have to further to find out how it works. By the way, QQ is available for Adium as well.

So far, I am very happy with this new computer. It is amazing computer. I like its interface, easy use and security. More experience will be added later on!

My new Imac Rocks but my Old Wallet sucks !

No comments:

Post a Comment